Is there a way to translate a PDF?
Yes, there is a way to translate a PDF. To translate your PDF for free, you can use Google Translate
- Go to the URL https://translate.google.com
- Click the "Documents" button at the top left of the page
- Click the "Browse your computer" button at the center of the page
- Locate the PDF you want to translate
- Select the language you want your PDF translated to on the right-hand side. Click the dropdown icon to see the full list of languages
- Click the "Translate" button at the center of the page
You can also search online for other file translation tools. It’s never been easier to modify your PDF files than it is today.