How can I convert a PDF to JPG?
You can convert PDF to JPG with either Adobe Acrobat or an online PDF to JPG converter.
Here’s how to use our free PDF tool
to convert your PDF to JPG:
- Open the PDF to JPG converter
- Click the "Choose File" button
- Select the PDF file you want to convert on your computer, and click "Open"
- Your new JPG files will download directly to your browser
Alternatively, you can use a paid Adobe Acrobat subscription to convert your PDF into JPG. Here’s how:
- Go to Adobe Acrobat online
- Click on the button "Select a File"
- In the popup, choose the PDF file you want to convert
- Choose the desired image format (in this case, JPG)
- Click on "Convert to JPG"
- You can now download your new JPG image file