Can you remove pages from a PDF?
Yes, you can remove pages from a PDF. There are several ways to delete specific pages from your PDF while keeping the rest of them:
For Mac Users
- Right-click your PDF file
- Hover over "Open with"
- Click on the "Preview" app
- Make sure "Thumbnails" are displayed (located in the "View" dropdown menu)
- In the sidebar, click on the thumbnail(s) of the page(s) you want to remove
- Hit the "Delete" key
- Repeat as necessary (you can also hold the "Shift" key and click multiple pages if you want to quickly delete more than one page)
For Adobe Acrobat users
- Open your PDF using Adobe Acrobat
- In the right sidebar, select "Organize Pages"
- Select the pages you want to delete (they should be visible as thumbnails)
- Click the trash-can icon
- Click "OK" to confirm you want to remove the page(s) from your PDF
For Windows users